According to Hindu Shastra, If someone needs to borrow money to eat Desi Cow Ghee then he should borrow money and then buy and eat Desi Cow Ghee. But in any circumstances everyone should eat this ghee. Ayurveda say’s Desi Cow Milk and Ghee are amrit on the earth. It has best essential nutrients and fatty acids. It contains antioxidants, antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. But the ghee must be produced from Indian breed cow’s milk with bilona process. Otherwise it will not have these benefits.
Below are benefits of eating Desi Cow Ghee.
- It is a powerful Brain Tonic. It increases intelligence.
- Improves memory power.
- Increases sperm count and make dhatu(Virya) powerfull.
- Strengthens sexual power.
- If someone eats it one spoon daily in the morning regularly then he/she looks yonger in the age even after many years. It has very powerful antiaging property.
- Even if someone has lost his dhatu(Sperm) or someone is looked like older than his age then eating daily makes him youger again.
- Good for eyes and vision.
- Everynight two drops of Desi Cow ghee in the nabhi makes eye sight powerfull. Cures eye deisese.
- Removes bad cholesterol from the body and increases good cholesterol.
- Prevents from the heart attack.
- Boosts body energy.
- It is beneficial for curing thyroid dysfunction.
- Cures Cancer and prevents from cancer.
- Detoxifies Body.
- Very helpful to nourish the skin and cure skin issues.
- Excellent for glowing skin.
- Increases clarity of voice.
- Strengthens immune system and vitality.
- Good for building stamina.
- Very good lubrication for joints.
- Increases metabolism .
- Helps in curing hair fall.
- Helpful in digestion
- Improves digestion system and cures constipation.
- Excellent for increasing appetite.
- Cures insomnia.
- This ghee contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in losing weight, especially belly fat.
Desi Cow Milk contains A2 type protein and other cow milk contains A1 type protein. Type A1 protein is causing cancer and other health issues, while A2 type protein is very healthy. So above mentioned desi cow ghee benefits are only possible when the ghee is made from pure desi cow milk and process of making ghee should be bilona process.
Ask me if you have any question regarding benefits, process or other information of desi cow, desi cow milk or desi cow ghee. You can reach to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9879955505