Desi Cow Ghee : Desi Cow Ghee means the ghee produced from desi cow(Indian Breed Cow).
Type Of Cows : There are many type of cows are exist in India. But there are major two types which matters a lot.
- Desi Cow (Indian Breed Cow)
- Sankar Cow (Cross Breed Cow)
The Desi Cow is original pure cow which was found in India since thousands of years. Cross breed cows are developed by creating new baby from Pig and Cow. So these cows are containing symptoms from cow and pig both. Cross breed cow’s milk contains A1 type protein which is very harmful to our health and it may cases the cancer. While Desi cow contains A2 Type protein and it is very healthy for human.
Characteristics of Desi Cow Ghee : Below are characteristics of pure and real desi cow ghee.
- It must be produced from the desi cow’s milk.
- It must be produced by Cream or Bilona process.
- It must be 100% pure and no any other ingredient should be mixed.
- Cross breed cow’s milk should not be mixed with desi cow’s milk to produce ghee.
Cream Ghee making process
- Fresh milk is milked from desi cow and stored in some clean container.
- We separate the cream from milk using separator machine and skimmed milk is generated as a by product.
- Separated cream is boiled and ghee is made out of it. This ghee has very good in smell and taste. It is yellow in the color.
This ghee is called cream ghee because it is produced from the cream separated from desi cow’s milk. Skimmed milk, by product of this process is sold out as law fat milk. So this is cheaper in price than the Desi Cow Bilona Ghee. This ghee is very good but it has less nutrients and quality then Desi Cow Bilona Ghee. This ghee is also called Pure Cow Ghee, Shuddh Cow Ghee, Organic Cow Ghee, Organic Desi Cow Ghee or Desi Cow A2 Ghee.
Pure Cow Ghee – Ghee is produced from cream but nothing extra is mixed in this ghee. So it is 100% pure cow ghee.
Shuddh Cow Ghee – Shuddh means 100% pure. This ghee is 100% shuddh ghee.
Organic Cow Ghee – This Ghee does not contain any chemical or preservative or pesticide. So this is also organic cow ghee.
Organic Desi Cow Ghee – Complete ghee is produced by using desi cow’s milk. so this is organic desi cow ghee.
Desi Cow A2 Ghee – Desi cow milk contains A2 type protein which is very good for human health. Ghee is produced from this A2 milk so this ghee is also called Desi Cow A2 Ghee.
Uses of Desi Cow Ghee
- Desi cow ghee is used to prepare all type of Sweets. It creates very good taste and quality. It is also healthy.
- This Ghee is used in food preparation which we eat daily. It gives good taste and stamina to our body.
- It does not give higher result in medicinal use in compare of Desi Cow Bilona Ghee.
- It is also used in Jain and Hindu temples. It creates oxygen while burned in diva.
If you want desi cow ghee then please contact us. Bulk inquiry is also welcomed.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9879955505